New York City Tourism & Travel Guide
Welcome to New York City!New York City is one of the world’s iconic cities. From its internationally recognized skyline and famed attractions to its financial might and brassy attitude, NYC is a city unlike any other. As the undisputed cultural capital of the United States, the city offers a never-ending list of things to do and see. Broadway hosts a myriad of world-class shows while the Metropolitan Museum of Art—known as the Met—tops a list of renowned museums and galleries. Countless films and television shows have featured Central Park and the Empire State Building—making both must-sees for the millions of visitors who pass through the city each year—and Fifth Avenue is celebrated the world over for its legendary shopping.
New York City consists of five boroughs, each distinctive in its own right. Many of the city’s notable sites are packed into Manhattan, including Times Square, Wall Street and the United Nations headquarters. The Bronx, another borough, hosts Yankee Stadium and the world-famous Bronx Zoo, while Brooklyn is best known for its vibrant and ethnic neighborhoods. Free ferries have made Staten Island popular and accessible, particularly for unparalleled views of the Statue of Liberty, and practically every NYC visitor passes through Queens, home to both JFK and La Guardia airports.
Hotels & Motels
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in New York City? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- 3rd Annual Autism Awareness Carnival - April 27th!
Apr 27 » Brooklyn
- Cafe B'Ivrit - Free Hebrew Sessions from Kings Bay Y
May 01, May 08, May 15, May 22, May 29, Jun 05, Jun 12, Jun 19, Jun 26 » Park Slope
- New York Chamber Players Orchestra in Concert
May 03 » Manhattan
- Hebrew Dual-Language Summer Day Camp Open House- May 4th
May 04 » Brooklyn
- Celebrate Israel's Birthday- 'Yom Ha Atzmaut'- May 4th w Kings Bay Y Windsor Terrace
May 04 » Brooklyn
- Rondo Young Artist Festival
May 04 » Carnegie Hall
- New York Liberty Home Games WNBA 2014
May 08 to Aug 17 » Madison Square Garden
- HOW TODDLERS THRIVE w/Prof. Tovah Klein- May 13
May 13 » Old American Can Factory
- Celebrate Israel's Birthday- 'Yom Ha Atzmaut'- May 18th w Kings Bay Y North Williamsburg
May 18 » Brooklyn
- Last Open House for 2014 Summer Camps - May 26th!!
May 26 » Brooklyn
- Book Fair at Kings Bay Y North Williamsburg - May 29th & May 30th
May 29 to May 30 » K Trimming
- Annual BIG Night of Laughs
Jun 03 » Gotham Comedy Club